Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Deconstructivism

Just finished my presentation on deconstructivism yesterday.

Presentation was okay!~
Pardon me when i said: "looking at those buildings just makes u orgasm".. hope not much ppl heard that.. lol... =P

minw: u did GREAT.. slides were nicely done... other than the fonts didn't came out.. the rest was great.

Decon.. in short .. was a huge eye opener when i was researching for it. it taught me sort of to seeing things in a much different way and able me explore sort of crazy way of making things work.. well its like making a construction looks deconstructed.. hmm.. chim?? lol.. when i guess this movement will allow many designers/architects to be inspired easily.. or least it works for me..

work else.. just finish drafts for the stand chart and gpseason 09 site.. hope to get the project.. *fingers crossing* 0_o

and SHAWN when are u FREE???!!???... T-shirts..T-shirts...

Peace
yosh
amazing amazed~

No comments:

Post a Comment