Friday, September 11, 2009

the me inside me

do i know i what i really want?

in life, in study, in work?

recently .. work doesnt interest me that much anymore.. doing these stuff that keep going over and over again... keep repeating itself.. bored...

but come to think of it.. did learnt alot from this job..
  • able to talk with clients
  • know what they want.. (although 99.9% they keep changing their minds)
  • able to work within super tight timelines.
  • able to endure sleepless nights.
the truth is.. im quite enjoying with doing account servicing of some sort.. get a sense of satisfactory even from just a simple "thank you" from the client .. at least u know that they are happy with the work.. and appreciate the work that u do..

how i wish i can do that in design industry or best if can be in advertising industry.

went online some days back studying the structure of an advertising firm.. hmm basically broken down into account servicing, creative and some have media department ..
working in an advertising firm.. is one of the list in my career path to be..
ignoring the sleepless nights, rich , arrogant clients, and short and fast timelines..i guess just looking at your own approval works in tv, bus stops, mrt , billboards or anywhere will just make you feel proud of yourself.. :)

currently, im in the means of getting myself to work on my portfoilo. as a multimedia grad. i guess the greatest lack of us is the knowledge in 3D.. its also an area that hasnt been explored for me.. Having myself glued to flash these days.. will try to create this 2D/3D or shld i say 2.5D flash for my online portfoilo.

i think im still searching for myself inside myself.. to become a better me..
self confidence lacking,,
.self discipline uncontrolling..creative thinking losing.. attentiveness blinding. laziness overtaking ..... basic English breaking...gosh .. i better help myself.. have a mind of my own.. that's label yosh and distinctingly yosh.. killing all the bad habits one by one.. abolish the nature of Talk Only No Action...


This is for sherman:
  • Be confident in urself..
  • You have wad it takes to be professional photographer.. in time to come..
  • Stop praising other ppl when they are not that good.. and you know that... start praising yourself instead.. then you will know urself better..
  • Don't keep things to yourself.. reflect it out.. receive feedbacks..
  • You know your goal.. just dun have the guts to follow it.. (just do it) go for it..

Jia you.. i know you can make it de.

okay i better stop before it sounds gay..
lolz..

okay peace out
yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment