Sunday, May 2, 2010

back in business

I know.. its been a long long while since i blogged an entry.

well.. its quite a couple of months of numerous happenings around me and my friends..

Firstly i wanna thank all the friends that was with me all these while.

Today marks the 2 months i have left til i leave my job. Been waiting for it for years. Not that I'm waiting to leave my job, but to my studies. I'm finally going to study at LASALLE College of the Arts. =)

School starts on August, that gives me 1 month to prepare for school. But here comes the awesome news.. I'm going to San Francisco this July. Whoo hoo~
Finally have the opportunity to take a look at the big world, chance to take pictures from a different land, experience a total different life out there. for approximately 2 weeks. Will be photo-blogging when im there.. with my Hipstamatic. =)

Before i could reach that, I have to endure a painful 2 months of pure workaholic lifestyle til i finish 2 projects in a month. Things to get done are really tight up so tightly that we are making miracles happen.

On the other side, I have to work extra hard for my drumming as im playing for 3 bands in this year Street Fest this June. I really hope things could work out and the training i put pays off. No more enjoyment for a month. Only pure hard work.

Okay, so much for the events that is coming up.
Will be updating frequently and also going to change my writing. not to be so improper. only good English.. =)

Let's all work hard people.
ps: Bless all of friends in whatever they do, good things will be on it's way. Especially to someone that has dreams that she still hasn't has the courage to take the first step. Let her have it.




Love music , Love design, Love life
yosh

No comments:

Post a Comment