Sunday, September 5, 2010

New life

Been away for a while.

New life began as a student. Coming 6 weeks. Feeling good and enriching.

Things that have changed as I'm a student.

1) Watch very closely my spending.
2) Slightly more time for sleeping
3) Spend 30 mins every morning browsing through newspaper to look out for interesting NEWS.
4) Paying attention to more design related stuff everywhere i go.
5) I can make my own notebook!!!

Things that have NOT changed .

1) My table is still in a mess
2) Not enough Money to spend as usual.
3) There is still Tons of items i wanna buy.

Currently im piled with school projects and freelance works as well. juggling them both its somehow more difficult than when im working.
Upon waiting for my Macbook Pro, im sourcing out where are the other means of getting applications. anyone have any clue please let me know. Thanks!

Im gonna start a quote a day starting of now. A quote that made me thinking deep enough to imprint in my mind and fully understand that true meaning to it. That does include status update or tweet.

Here's the first one.

"You see things and you say, 'Why?', But I dream things that never were and I say 'Why not?'
~ George Bernard Shaw.



No comments:

Post a Comment