Thursday, November 25, 2010

holiday

Hey.. its been a while since i write..

its the holidays now..
reviewed my result. i would say its just passable

got a Good for my final piece for my 3D typo and Paper Art,
Satisfactory for my CPJ.
Got a B for my essay.( Special thanks to Teresa and Ivanna)
Good for my Illustrator and Photoshop.

there are couple of stuff to improve on :
My illustration ( drawing)
Creative Process Journal ( Documentation )
-------------------------------------------

got myself a part time job at va va voom

well.. November has been a slack-ish month for me..
didnt do much stuff that is productive..

haven start my drawing practice, haven been earn enough cash to survive.
haven been shooting much too..
guess i better kick start all that activities before i rot in hell.. =)

but dec seem like a busy month for me..
have a couple of paid gigs going on therefore will have pretty packed jamming schedule.
and hope that the opportunity of teaching drums will happen soon, waiting for it.

For love life..
hmmm basically nothing is going on or anywhere... =)
just being single is enough for me... at least for this 3 yrs of education.

enjoy my frens, jie mei company.. love them all.. =)
wish them all the best..

Yosh
Love music , Love design , Love life

No comments:

Post a Comment