Friday, August 21, 2009

quote of a quote

looking at some of the comments i get,

listening to peoples' feedback,

looking at peoples' facial reaction expression..

really gets into me when im slowly realized what i have to do and what i need to do.. but yet.. i m far from it.. and end of the day wads restricting it is myself...

here i m saying that i wanna looking alternatives paths or road to walk but.. there i m expressing that as though im here to stay. Am I too good to people that i forget abt myself? or i just dun want to be frame as a bad person. If being nice to yourself is a bad person, then there will be alot of bad person around.. but i dun think they are bad.. in fact i find that what they are doing are absolutely right. everyone for him/herself.

After hearing the short story of minw's work situation, its just tell me that everyone is for him/herself. and they are not in wrong.. but some situation.. it just need you to become a little more considerate and a little more attentive to the people around .. so that people dun hate u so much.. i dunno what thousand year grudge does she has.. but i really hope she can wake up her own world of her own and start paying attention that its not just her and her swineful frens..

okay sorry for drifting... so maybe from now on i should pay attention to myself..more.. and think of things or ways to make my life happier and more smoother..

PS: Thanks for all the people that hear my ranting over and over again.. same old story everytime.. like i didnt learnt the lesson at all.. and for ur patience to advise me over and over again..


No comments:

Post a Comment