Monday, August 3, 2009

What it Takes

Becoming a full time design student.. is it that difficult? or it just this lifestyle of my its to damn difficult to get out from ?

being said that.. do I really have wad i takes to become a full fledged designer..wad it takes to become a designer? this thing have going around me inside from months.. since the first critique i got for this sem..

Im not exact enjoy my job currently.. but the truth.. it pays the bills but not my interest.. im slowly hating my job as we speaks.. this saddens me.. I used to be fascinated by how ppl program cool application to do things.. now.. it bores me sometimes..

Definately .. my interest is in design...
will i have to the chance to practise design as my job in the future..?

thru this year..... also got interested in photography.. really open my eyes more in design.. sort train me to see things differently.. but still lotsa to learn yet..

coming up there might project for me to do.. i wanna prove myself that i can do it..professionally.. and thru this.. i might be able to find a path of my own..

If im looking in Singapore.... where can i get good design education ..?? Raffles Design Insititue? Laselle?? do they offer degree?

trouble and lost..

Tonnes of homework to be done.. so little time.. as usual.. haiz.. when can this stop.. ?


No comments:

Post a Comment